CPY PU-607BD-TX HDMI over Single CAT5e.6.7 HDBaseT Bi-directional PoC Transmitter
The PU-607BD-TX is a full 5Play HDBaseT Transmitter with the additional feature of bi-directional (two-way) Power-over-Cable (PoC).
This 5Play HDBaseT Transmitter will simultaneously send uncompressed HDMI, Ethernet, RS-232, IR and PoC over distances of up to 100 metres via a standard single Cat5e/6/7 cable, significantly reducing installation time and costs.
The PU-607BD-TX Transmitter’s bi-directional PoC function will allow Power-over-Ethernet to be sent by either the transmitter or receiver – whichever balun has easier access to power – providing power to its ‘counterpart’ balun at the other end of the line.
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions including 4K
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA
- HDMI, HDCP, & DVI compliant
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e)
- Uncompressed video 1080p, 60Hz, 48bits
- Audio support up to 7.1CH & Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD
- 5-Play convergence: HDMI, LAN, Bi-Directional POE & Control (IR & RS232)
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports Bi-Directional Power over Cable (PoC)
- Note : Only compatible with PU-607BD-TX & PU-607BDWP-TX Transmitters
Delivery charges apply to UK Mainland only (excluding certain areas of the Scottish Highlands), For delivery to other destinations please contact us for pricing. Delivery dates are estimates without any guarantee. Images are for illustration only and may not always be the stocked item.